Wednesday 3 September 2008

Special entry for my sister


Allah the Al-Mighty has a very special way in dealing with my youngest sister's life. She has been ill for six years and went through the worst time ever in her life when the doctors said that she couldn't make it for long. Gosh! What a terrifying nightmare for all the members of my family! She was put in an induced comma and had a very slim chance of waking up. Yes, I am a true believer of faith and Allah has made me believe Him even more by giving my sister a second chance of living..... Alhamdulillah, syukur!

I flew back to Malaysia the same night that my younger sister texted me her latest condition. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful supervisor, Abang John for helping me to get an emergency flight to go back. God only knew what I felt at that particular moment. Every second was tormenting me...with all the horrible thought that I might not be able to see my sister for the last time...

My mom (right) with a few others waiting outside ICU KL. No room for relatives, have to use the corridor space..

Flew back in BA via Singapore and caught a MAS to KLIA. My brother was waiting for me at KLIA and took me to KJ and then to ICU HKL to see my sister. Most of my family members were there, waiting and praying for her. My mom was and still is the most incredible person in the earth. Still holding on tight to see my sister getting better. Being at her side every waking moment and her continuous prayers and support.. just to see her recovers and gets better.


My bro and me...our night turn at ICU HKL. Felt a bit like 'mangsa banjir'. Sleeping outside ICU!


John and I went to see her on Sunday, August 17th. She was transfered to a normal ward after her condition improved. She was very frail and still could not move. Only bones and skin left....But she was happy to see John and me.


John was giving my sister some kind words and support. Very nice of him....


My mom and sister in law sitting beside her for hours....

My CI sister, Mdm R briefing John about my sister's condition...

Later at night, I heard from my mom that her condition was getting worse again. A group of medical experts from IPR HKL came and studied her case. She was transfered to IPR on Saturday. The new place is very comfortable and spacious but the nurses do more zzzzzzzz than work! Poor mom has to do most of the tasks and takes care of my sis herself! That's not good....


Anyway, I would like to thank everyone..especially Abg John, Josh, Pn. A and all my friends in Unisel; my labmates in Genetics, Cambridge, my Cambridge's friends-Mdm Zett, Ms ZZ, Miss J; Mr. A ( an x-Cambridge) for all your kind words and support to get me through this sad moment. Only Allah can repay all your kind deeds...

No comments: