Sunday 21 September 2008

Sarongs fiesta!

1 October 2008



Abg John and I bought some sarongs for some people in our Genetics dept and lab.

We gave Tracy her sarong and I had to show her how to wear one. Glad that she like it and thanked us for that.

Then, we gave Uncle Philip his sarong. He is big and round, a bit bigger that my dad. Again, I had to help him wore the sarong. He really like it and wore it everywhere in the dept. Everyone started to notice and asked what was going on. Hehe! This Malaysian girl managed to stir the peacefulness of our dept a bit.


Like putting a sarong on my father!

Uncle Philip, me and Tracy


Later, we gave the guys in our group their sarongs. And I had to 'do' all of them!! Haha! See the picture yourself!

Matt was really excited about the sarong! We thought he would be mad of the whole idea but he managed to absorb the idea calmly... And looked very dashing!





Helping Matt to put the sarong...



Matt all happy in his sarong, me and Chris



Claudio-the German+Italian guy looked comfortable in the blue sarong. The blue color suited him well. And very tall....



His height always make me feel like a dwaft!



Nick was a bit shy but didn't reject of the idea of a sarong on him. And he looked handsome as well....




Both Abg John and I were glad that everyone like their sarongs. And we have to buy more sarongs as more people in the dept interested in having one themselves and also the rest of the guys in the lab. Hemm....may be I should make a business out of this sarongs.....

No comments: