Sunday 21 September 2008

Abg John eating durian!

27 August 2008

I thought I would go straight back to KJ and ended the night with a good sleep but Mr. Kim was planning something extra for the night. Remembering my wish to see Abg John tortured by forcing him to eat durian, he did just that. After we came back from our dinner in Tanjung Harapan, Mr. Kim, Ja Cha Cha and I brought Abg John to a fruit stall near Sek7 S. Alam to eat durian.

I bought a medium size durian for this occasion. Mr. Kim cracked the durian and made it all ready for Abg John to start consuming....


Frankly, I was hoping to see him pinching his nose and looking in disgust at the strong odor and the look of our king of fruits like most other English would do. But I was so frustrated that my hope crushed as Abg John proudly smelled the fruits and finished all the durian with passion and interest.

Abg John was so happy eating the fruit and continue eating until the last one.....



Huh! Tak menjadi rupanye nak torture my boss ni......Huk!Huk!

No comments: