Sunday 21 September 2008

Iftar in Cambridge 1

6 September 2008




Mdm Zett and Ms ZZ were just came back to Cambridge from Malaysia. I was sure that both of them would be very tired to prepare food for Iftar. Mr. T, my collegemate from Malaysia and I invited them to buka puasa with us and Mdm Zett 's place would be used for this occasion. Miss J joined us as well.



I'd prepared some asam pedas and udang goreng kunyit, and some pasta. Not really that fancy but enough to feed all of us. Heheh!





Stir fry tumeric prawn


Mackerel assam fish





My 'not so tasty' pasta using vegetarian minced meat



Mdm Zett brought some sambal bilis which happen to be my favourite


Mr. T brought some bhaji, clementine, papadom and prawn cracker.





Mdm Zett cooked some rice and prepared hot drink for us. It was simple Iftar with simple food but still we couldn't finish all the food. Some of them took pasta home for sahur....





It was fun as it has been long since the last time we hang out together and eat...




Miss J, Mdm Zett, me, Mr. T and Ms ZZ


No comments: