Monday 29 September 2008

Pre Eid 2

29 September 2008

Monday was the day to know when we are celebrating Eid - Tuesday or Wednesday. Very excited with the coming Eid and as I plan to wear baju kurung on Eid day, Mdm SA, my labmate from Bangladesh and I went to M&S to buy a new pair of shoes. I didn't have any decent shoes to go with my dress according to Mdm SA. Well...I believe now I do. I bought a pair of boots for my Eid. I'll wear them tomorrow!


I couldn't wait and tried my new boots with my blue baju kurung. As it would be cold to walk from my college to genetics, I will have to wear long stockings with my boots. I couldn't resist taking a few photos of me in my baju kurung. Kira macam syok sendiri le jugak. Hehe!






Read from Cambridge Muslim Online that we are celebrating Eid tomorrow, Tuesday 30th September 2008. All this while we and mostly everyone predicted that Eid would fall on Wednesday. Well guys...we are celebrating Raya one day earlier than people in Malaysia. Hooray!!


Apa-apa pun, nak ucap Selamat Hari Raya pada semua kawan-kawan and everyone yang baca blog ni. Maaf Zahir Batin if ada terkasar bahasa and tersakitkan hati secara sengaja atau tidak.


Esok, tetap pegi lab macam biasa. Kalau sempat, jumpa kawan-kawan Cambridge and salam-salam raya. Dinner- Abg John janji nak belanja. Ok le jugak than takde apa-apa langsung aktiviti...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

salam aidilfitri to the HOT girls of Cambridge. =) orang pandang korang pelik tak tengok korang meriah2 berbaju kurung segala? hehe.

azlin said...

Memang orang asyik pandang2 but buat tak tau je. Ini hari kita tak kira kat mana! Hehe! Rasa macam duta Malaysia pun ada jugak bila ada yang asyik tanya...