Tuesday 23 September 2008

Leaving for Cambridge....

29 August 2008

After being in Malaysia for than two months, it was time to go back to my PhD world. Huk!Huk! Sedih pulak rasa to leave everyone...my family, friends, Malaysian food etc. But I'd to go orr...my PhD will be doomed!
My flight was sheculed at 8.15 pm. I met Abg John at KLIA. He'd been there since 2 pm this afternoon.

As usual, my big family accompanied me to the airport. After checking in our luggage, my family and Abg John lepak at the usual teh tarik place and had tea and whatever food my family brought from home. Like having a picnic la...


Chatting while waiting for the time to check in...


At our usual teh tarik place


Abg John met my family once last year. To him, we are family now and there was no barrier to communicate with each other...not even language (hard to believe as my parent don't speak English!). Hehe! Yeah...right!

We went in at 7 pm after all the hands shaking and hugs and gave our last wave. Saat yg sentiasa menyedihkan...even for someone like me who'd been living on my own since I was 18.....



A picture of us with my family


Waving our final goodbye for now...


And in we went....



No comments: