Sunday 21 September 2008

The last two days in Malaysia

28 August 2008

We are flying back to UK tomorrow. So, today we spent our day by going to HKL to visit my sister again. My sister was transfered to IPR, HKL where most of the patients with respiratory problem are treated. Mr. Kim drove us there in my dad's CRV.

In one of this building is where they treat my sister....


And I was not allowed to take anymore pictures...not sure for what reason.


On our way back to S.Alam, we stopped at IKEA as suddenly I felt like having meatballs for lunch.
Looked quite similar to Ikea in UK




After savoring all the nice and tasty food in our country, the sweedish food here was tasteless and blunt. It was not just me. Even Abg John and Mr. Kim commented the same thing!



Meatballs tasted not really good...


Even the chicken tasted so blunt...


After sending back Mr. Kim to Unisel, Abg John and I went to Tesco S. Alam to get my food supply. As usual, all the spices and instant food will be very handy especially during the fasting month next month. I will be very busy with my lab work during weekdays and will not have much time to cook....

Abg John was helping me with my 'stocking up' of Malaysian food....


Tesco was already in Raya mood. Seeing all the cookies and baju raya everywhere made me sad that I'd miss all the Raya excitement here in Malaysia. Huk!Huk! Sedihnyerrr....

Colorful baju kurung and baju melayu....


Even Abg John was in Raya mood and put on a nice songkok..or kopiah?


We tried homemade noodles for dinner in Tesco. Both of the noodles that we ordered tasted quite good.


Even Concorde was decorated nicely for the fasting month...



And I drove back to KJ with heavy heart and did my packing....at least half way. ZZzzzzz......



No comments: