Sunday 21 September 2008

Iftar in Cambridge 2

13 September 2008

Suddenly, I felt like having mee bandung for Iftar. And some chicken curry with phrata bread as Mdm Zett had some left. We went to Mill Road on friday to get some halal meat and chicken. Then to Sainsbury to get some vegs and noodles.

In the morning, we went to Mdm Zett's new place to live. She's moving out tomorrow. When we got there, I saw a pear tree with fruits ripe enough to eat. I couldn't help myself and climbed up the wall to pluck some of the fruits. What a satisfying feeling I had inside the moment I touched all those fruits with my hands!! See some of my monkey stunts!!


Climbing up the wall to get to the fruits

All smiling when I touched the pears!


Yummy fresh pears!


We invited Ms ZZ, Ms Intan and Miss J to join us. It was such a lovely Iftar. We chatted and laughed a lot while having the food. They brought a lot of different desserts and drinks. We didn't mange to finish all the food. We ended up dividing the food among us to take home. Hehe! Everyone bawak bekal balik. That was enough for our sahur!


Our main course


Chicken curry

Bamboo shoot curry

Mee bandung


Desserts and drinks

And not to forget, group photo. Miss J was taking the photo and was not included in....

Mdm Zett, Ms Intan, me and Ms ZZ


No comments: