Friday 31 October 2008

Flowers for Spy!

30 October 2008

I received a bunch of flowers from Mr. C, my labmate. Don't assume or speculate anything ya...especially Josh. There's nothing going on with me and Mr. C. He's like my younger brother as we are quite close. I was refering to the three of us- Abg John, Mr. C and me. He gave me a new mission to do for him. More like spy work and to dig some 'important' information for him. Hehe! Like Ms Bond I have to be!!

He gave me a bunch of flowers before (19.09.08) for doing something for him. This rich German gentleman always so romantic and love to give flowers to women and other stuffs too....


And as flower lover, I couldn't stop myself from taking a few close shots of the the flowers from different angles! They are not really nice as I'm still learning....


This time, I got orange flowers. I may not be given the flowers for some romantic reason but I don't mind. At least, they made my room loke nicer and lively!



And this flowers filled my room with colors. And also filled my blog with pictures. Better than have both filled with spiderwebs! Right Mr. Josh?? Hehe......



3 comments:

Josh said...

Amboi... siap larang orang speculate.

Fine. He's not your admirer....... yet. hehehe
He's not giving u roses, so that confirmed everything. Right?

Josh said...

Forgot. Those flowers are beautiful!! suits the blog owner. Cheewaahhh

azlin said...

Hi Josh. Amboi! Puji nampak. Hehe! Luckily I'm not coming back this november. If not, I might have to treat/cook you something special. Dim sums perhaps? Next time le ye...Sabar menanti! And the German guy never my admirer or anything than friend...