Monday 20 October 2008

Not being well....

20 October 2008

I was not really well since last week. To be exact, it started when I came back from a Formal Dinner at New Hall College on Tuesday, 14th 2008. I had and still having this horrible back pain. My right hip felt and still feel so painful. I've been wondering what went wrong with me. And worrried sick that I might have a dreadful disease such as cancer or something....

I had an appointment with my GP today at 3.30 pm and was nervous to see the doctor and find out the truth. Well...everything went well when the GP told me that I've shingles. Thank Allah. I thought I would not live long... Hehe!

This viral disease is painful and all the blisters make you feel itchy and feel like scratching them. Huk!Huk! What a dreadful time. According to Abg John and my fellow labmates, this is common here in UK. Well...I may becoming more like them I guess!

Anyway, for those who don't really know about this disease and want to know more, try this link :

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068820/



Picture of shingles rash. Definitely not me as I'm a lot slimmer!

And this was my first time getting drug/medical service from NHS as I've never seen any of the GP here before after being in UK for 18 months!



For those Malaysians who have never had chicken pox before especially pregnant ladies, keep your distance from me as you might be infected. Those who have already had chicken pox, you're immune.

Well....have to suffer this pain for another three weeks I guess....


No comments: