Saturday 4 October 2008

Apple Trees in St Ed's!

4 October 2008


Me and apple trees that bear lots of fruits. No one seems to be collecting them. Such a waste...


I've been having this craving feeling to climb an apple tree...any where as long as the tree is full of apples. I even asked Abg John and a few of my friends if they have any knowledge of an apple tree that I can climb. Guess what? My wish came true today.

All the fresh, juicy apples......



Some of the cooking apples


On my way back from Chuchill College with Mr. T, we walked through some apple trees near the back entrance of St Ed's College. These apples are cooking apples but I just didn't care...as long as it's apple tree! I asked Mr. T to stop and took pictures of me with the trees. And of course of me climbing the tree! Yeaaahahh! Finally....

Me, all happy as my wish came true!


Here are some pictures of me and Mr. T in our monkey stunts!!

Me on the tree in my baju kurung. Hehe! Luckily this tree is not really that tall....

And Mr. T joined me afterwards!

Well...Abg John. I'm not looking for apple tree anymore! Hemm.... some wild berries maybe?


No comments: