Friday 10 October 2008

Zoology Department Cambridge

10 October 2008

I went to have lunch with few of my Cambridge friends in Zoology. Ms Kalsum had just came back from Malaysia after her long field trip in Sabah.

Mdm Zett cooked spaghetti meatballs, following Jamie Olliver's recipe which turned out to be nice. Ms ZZ brought some rice with honey chicken. I didn't bring any cooked food, only some yoghurt for four of us.

Spaghetti meatballs

Honey chicken and rice

Ms Kalsum and Ms ZZ

Mdm Zett and me


After we finished our lunch, Ms Kalsum brought us to visit her lab. It is a zoology museum. An assistant curator of the museum was in and showed us some very beautiful and interesting collection of preserved animals from all over the world.


The ladies were very interested in the collection showed by the assistant curator

Me, Ms Kalsum and Mdm Zett checking out butterflies collection

Some pictures of the collection to share with :


Beautiful butterflies


Interesting bugs..

Horn beetles..

And we didn't just learn about bugs today. We even learnt about the people in Zoology. For instance, the guy in the picture below who was having lunch with a colleague. He is none other than Maya Karin's ex-boyfriend!! Haha!

What a small world. But I think her husband is much more handsome than her ex.....


2 comments:

kalsum said...

lol kak Lin!!!
you got almost all info about me wrongly. the name is spelled kalsum and my fieldsite is in Sabah not sarawak. really nice blog!!! I quite like seeing all the pics. hehe....

azlin said...

Hi Kalsum. So sorry for the errors. Will ammend ASAP. Glad that you enjoy my blog. Keep following ya..