Monday 27 October 2008

Sunday Lunch at St Edmund's

19 October 2008
I totally forgot to add this entry. It was a nice sunday lunch. I invited a few of my friends to share using my hall points which I've accumulated more than GBP500 in my account! I seldom eat in the hall as I've to go for vegetarian all the time. Not really an interesting option but what choice do I have??

I started today activity with my favourite hobby-climbing! Haha! Ms Fatimah and I climbed an apple tree and picked some for later.

Brian Heap building rear view

St Edmund's apple garden

Ms Fatimah and me on an apple tree. Hehe!

As usual, Mdm Zett is always first in my list and Miss J. As Mr. Hefni was coming from Bath, I invited him too. Ms Fatimah and Ms Aisha from New Hall joined the lunch as well as Mdm Mazlin and Husband, Mr Halian as we (Ms Fatimah, Mdm Mazlin and Halian and me) planned to go to Bar Hill Tesco afterward. Miss J brought Ms Kavi from Imperial College with her. I totally forgot to invite Ms ZZ! I'm truly sorry...will make you the first to be invited the next time!!!


My guests :

Lovely husband and wife-Mr. Hefni and Mdm Zett

Ms Aisha

Another couple-Mdm Mazlin and hubby, Mr Halian; and Ms Fatimah



Mr T had two friends from Oxford visiting. So, the whole bunch of us conquered half of the long table in my hall. Such a huge crowd we were!!

Malaysian faces!!

The food turned out to be tasty eventhough it was vegetarian option. We had quorn with mix vegetables, vegetable soup and dessert. I was really glad as my guests enjoyed the food very much.

Vegetarian option- deep fried quorn with seasonal vegetables; vegetable soup and cake for dessert

We had our own photo session after lunch in the garden in front of my college. It was a very nice day and we played with fallen leaves. See us in our natural and amateur poses!!

All girls picture

Me, Ms Fatimah and Miss J enjoying the leaves!


Today was such a pleasant moment. Well guys and girls....we should do this again!! Abg Den and his friends from "Kota Bharu" had been here before and tasted the food. If you guys feel like having a second round, feel free to come anytime!!


Later, Ms Fatimah, Ms Aisha, Mdm Mazlin, Mr. Halian and I went to New Hall college to kill some time while waiting for the next citi bus to Bar Hill to come. New Hall has a very nice garden with spices plants......


Spice garden
and also grapes trees.

Green grapes.....

and red....

and black ones!


Who could resist a picture with these grapes-Ms Fatimah, me and Ms Aisha.

We were so excited and enjoyed ourselves so much that we forgot about time totally. Resulted in us missing the bus!! Oh...well. Have to plan it for another day....

6 comments:

RS said...

hai kak lin,

seronoknya panjat pokok epal!

jumpa blog akak dari dr josh's blog.

linda (kawan masa UKM dolu dolu)

azlin said...

Hi Linda. Memang seronok panjat pokok. Any pokok kak panjat je. Dah hobi gitu. Hehe!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! kak lin...so sexy posing on an apple tree...;-)

azlin said...

Hi Danial. Sexy ke? Badan kecik macam I ni mana le sexy. Lain le badan comel macam you tu. Heheh! Jom panjat sama-sama next time!

[danial][ma] said...

hej! kak lin...haiyah my comel body will get hurt la if want to climb that apple tree or the tree will get hurt instead...hehehehe...;-)

Josh said...

Update please!!!

Though it's almost winter now, still, your blog starts to sawang-ing.