Tuesday 14 October 2008

St John's and Lunch at Wagamama

11 October 2008

I walked through St John's College to my department. I couldn't resist taking some pictures of the college during autumn. The view was and still is so breathtaking! Check these pictures out...




It has been a while since the last time I went out with Mdm Zett. We didn't plan at all to meet up. I was doing my shopping in Grafton after finished my work in the lab. I was supposed to send her wedding present which Abg John and I bought weeks ago. I gave her a call and found her in Grafton as well. So, we met up and when for lunch in Wagamama, a Japanese restaurant at Regents Street Cambridge.



We both ordered seafood ramen and raw juices. The raw juice contained a mix of apple, carrot, cucumber and peaches. And it tasted very good and refreshing. Actually, Mdm Zett recommended the juice...

Mdm Zett really enjoyed the raw juice

We really enjoyed the ramen which tasted very nice, especially when we added a bit chilly oil to the soup. It added a bit 'kick' to the noodles.


I enjoyed the seafood ramen very much...




And I just love the big wooden spoon that they give us to eat ramen. So huge!


We walked together back to Mdm Zett's place. I brought her wedding present with me. She was curious to find out what both Abg John and I got her.

Mdm Zett unwrapping the present...


All happy to find a Tefal steamer inside!


I was glad to know that she like our gift. Well Mdm Zett....looks like you have to do more cooking from now on! And don't forget to invite Abg John and me when you do. Haha!


2 comments:

Josh said...

Fuyooooo... Sudu besar!!! I like!

hari tu Abg Den balik, pastu kita gi makan sushi beberapa kali.. bestnyerrr.... Kalo Kak Lin ada kan bagus, boleh kita melantak bersama. hehehe

azlin said...

Hi Josh. Ruginyer takde masa Abg Den kat sana. Takleh join mkn sushi dll. Nasib baik dah pandai buat sendiri...