Monday 10 November 2008

Mycolic Acid group lunch

10 November 2008


We had sort of a group lunch plus a guest from Saudi, Mr. Sammi. I had just had my course on how to keep a lab notebook (it may sound funny to attend such course but I got one credit for that!).


We went to Brown, a nice restaurant in Cambridge. I had never been to this place before but the layout of the restaurant is nice and pleasant. But the food came as a dissapointment to most of my labmate.


Mr. C and I ordered baked soy salmon which turned out to be tasty but the pak choy that came with the fish was overcooked!


Mr. Tony, the visiting student from USA had some pasta which tasted not at all nice. Too bad for him...


Matt ordered a beef burger. He didn't complaint much.


And I was not sure what Abg John had for lunch as I sat a bit far from him to ask. Just a photo that I've got. Courtesy of Mr. Tony as he fortunately brought his camera along! But the pictures will follow soon as I've to get them from Tony!

3 comments:

Josh said...

Aik? boleh ke buat entry secara 'ansuran'??

I'm sure you can cook better, right? How's abg John? send my regards ya.

azlin said...

Hi Josh. Terpaksa la sbb gambar2 takde but still nak cite jgk! Hehe! Kira ok le 'ansuran' dpd bersawang!!

azlin said...

Abg John ok as usual. He keeps asking about you. Rindu le kot kat kawan2 di Malaysia...Well, in January we may meet again!