Tuesday 29 July 2008

Three Pencarian

29th July 2008 was a day full of different activities. Firstly, pencarian ilmu as Ja-cha-cha, Adik Kimie, Pn. Senget and I went to JW Marriot to attend a Science Fair organise by one of a scientific company. Me, attended the GC-MS workshop but a bit blur about it as I've never use one before but have to use it in the future for my work. Ja cha-cha and Pn. Senget went for HPLC. We left after 4.30pm.




Second pencarian, this is the most interesting part as I love shoes especially BATA brand!! Don't know why but possibly because I was introduced to this brand since I was small. Hi! Hi! Went with Ja cha-cha and Adik Kimie to Kapar. Jualan gudang is on! So many old stock to be sold away. Bestnyer... Kawan-kawan yg pegi UK tu jgn risau, sale sampai end of August. Sempat lagi. Hehe!


Third pencarian-apa lagi kalau bukan makan-makan. This time, we went to Sri Has restaurant and had nasi lemak klang. A bit spicy but I still love it. So finger licking good lah! Should try tau!



3 comments:

Josh said...

Fuyoooo.... makan, makan, dan makan.... ish ish..
Semua beli kasut ke? berapa pasang beli tu?

azlin said...

Makan-makan tu aktiviti penting...anywhere in the world! Hehe! Banyak jgk I borong tau. Mr. Kim tu pun ada jgk beli sepasang. Tak tahan kena godaan I!!

AzA said...

uish..gudang tuh sgt la dekat dgn umah saya...harus g nih..wpun dah berpsg kasut clark..hehe